
Last week,we had exams which had almost driven me crazy. Yeah, it's done now but that doesn't mean that I can have my good time. Card Day is approaching and I've got to pray that I don't fail because if I do, my parents will kill me. Not only that, projects are attacking me. Deadlines are haunting me. Sometimes, I wonder how I can get through highschool. Our schedule is very hectic. Last night, I broke down. I cried because I don't know how to do my project in CAF. It's not on my field of expertise. Yes, I cry about simple things like that but I don't give up easily. What did I do then? I stayed up until 11pm doing that project. My dad & mom says crying is a sign of weakness but I believe that crying sometimes help you feel lighter. And when you feel lighter, you are able to think straight about what you have to do.
Nothing is impossible for good followers of God. If there's a will, there's a way. Never say never.
Cry yourself a river and get over it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment