I am supposed to study for a Math test tomorrow but then I figured that I wouldn't understand a thing when something is occupying my mind. I feel such strong remorse at the moment. So, I felt like making a blog post just to lessen the effect of the feeling and I can somehow get those Math formulas into my head. My conscience has been bugging me since I got out from the classroom 3 hours ago. I feel really bad. The reason for such guilt? I feel like I have said or did something that has hurt a person very dear to me. I don't like being the reason for people's misery especially people who are dear to my heart. I sometimes say things that I don't think twice about and then afterwards, I regret saying it. I hate seeing people (especially somebody who has usually a bubbly personality) with that pained expression and then when I think about it, I realize that I am responsible for such. I may have just said a little statement but I couldn't help but get guilt-stricken. I hate seeing a face that feels like it cannot somehow be painted.
I have decided I have to say sorry to that wonderful person tomorrow. She would probably not remember that offense I had since she's a person that always looks at the bright side of people. She's bubbly and shares her smiles and laughter to everyone. It's shameful to admit that I was responsible for her unhappiness. It's not fair to cause her sadness when she has brought a barrel of laughs and fun into my life.
I am so sorry, dear friend.
"Friends are the sunshine of life."
-John Hay
Ending this blog post, I realize I feel much better but then there is still a part that wants to eat me. I wish tomorrow will be a better day.
No comments:
Post a Comment