Why do I feel like I don't want it to be summer yet when I'm always complaining about studying and doing too much homework? Well, maybe because I would always remember the fun and challenges that I and my classmates went through which resulted to a bond that is worth more than a zillion bucks. I can never truly express how I enjoyed the school year and it's all because of my classmates whom I shared barrels of laughs with. There were situations that attempted to break us apart but we did not allow it to overcome us. We battled with pressure, change and emotional situations with oneness and unity. We did not allow our differences to be a hindrance for us to unite as a family. Instead, it became our key to attain victory. We used our different talents and skills for the greater good of the group instead of the good of oneself alone. I can proudly say that we had priceless memories to last a lifetime. I already said this but I can't help saying it again. I would always be proud to say that I was part of St. Anne. It is not about the achievements we had. It is the bond we made together that will always stay in our hearts.
Surely, I will miss laughing at the jokes of the comedians in class. It is what keeps me alive in times when I feel like I am drifting off and is about to fall asleep. It is what keeps me going when my brain feels like it's going to explode. It lightens my mood when I didn't get enough sleep because I was studying or doing a project. Remembering my bloopers and talking about it with my friends is another thing to miss. Screaming for every victory achieved by the group is another. Oh, there are too many things to miss during the summer.
I know things will be different next year and I can't help but wonder why it can't stay like that. Well, as they say, change is inevitable. There will always be memories to reminisce on, though. It could stay with you forever and becomes a part of who you are. I don't say this much but I love you, girls. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment