Monday, November 22, 2010

I Believe in GRIMMIE!

Christina Victoria Grimmie
YouTube is one of my favourite sites next to twitter. When I get bored, I just open it and watch some videos, I usually use it to listen to music.

Months ago, I discovered this singer which had me hooked to her videos until now. I reckon she's got one of the most jaw-dropping voices I've ever heard in my life. Her name's Christina Grimmie. She's a 16-year old singer. She's got 54,938,192 views on YouTube and still counting. She loves singing, writing songs, playing piano, guitar and a little bit of drums. She plays the piano by ear She's also obsessed with the video game Zelda (don't ask me about video games because you aren't getting anything of that topic from me.) She's also proud of being a Christian. It was even posted on her youtube, "Jesus is my Saviour and I sing for Him." She idolizes Christina Aguilera, Stacie Orrico and James Hetfield.

I adore her. She one of my inspirations. I'm sure she's going to make it big, with an amazing talent like that. I'm willing to bet on it. Until that time comes, I hope she'll be posting more of her videos. I'm going to support her all the way because I know she's got something big to share to the world. 

Check her out:

No comments:

Post a Comment