Monday, November 22, 2010

You are not alone.


Have you seen God? I haven't. But I felt him.

I was waiting for a jeepney to ride on this afternoon at about 5:30pm. It was already dark and I was worried there isn't any jeepney to ride on any more since every jeepney that passed by was full. What made the situation worse was that, it rained. I was waiting for already 10 minutes and I was worried sick. I was also getting wet. In my mind, I was praying. My thoughts were interrupted when a woman carrying an umbrella called me to share her umbrella so wouldn't get wet & sick. It turned out that she was going to ride the same jeepney I was going to ride on. It was so full that I almost got out & wait for another but then a man offered me his place and got out.

You would have thought those were little things and are not of great importance but hey, not everybody does that. For me, it was a sign that God was just there by my side watching me. We take him for granted sometimes. We even think he has abandoned us because he doesn't answer our prayers. I believe there is a time for everything and he's got a reason why he did not fulfill your wishes. Everything happens for a reason, so they say. Those people? I regard them as angels. I can truly say that there is a little piece of the Kingdom of heaven here on Earth. I have just proved that to myself. You know, we could also be angels to others and together we can make the Earth a place of God's glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment