Monday, August 9, 2010

Free Expression on Twitter :)


Twitter is a site where I can express myself well. I feel free posting anything although I always remember not to post important details about myself. It's my favorite site. At first I have to admit that I had a hard time understanding how the site works. I even thought it's boring just what some people think but when you get the hang of it, it's never going to be boring for you anymore. I've been using it for a year now and I tweet everyday, violating my own rules. It's addicting ,you see. I check it more often than my facebook account. Another reason why I love twitter is that you know that the celebrities using it are legit. You can guarantee because of the verified account sign. I've met a lot of awesome people from all over the world, too. Twitter has also been a source that can help me on school activities. Yes, it's true. I have already tried it myself. Once, we were given the homework of interviewing a Chinese-Filipino about some practices and culture. Since I could not find a person whom I could interview personally, I asked help from Marion, my best friend. She used twitter to find a person and then I made friends with my interviewee and asked all the questions to be asked through Direct Message on twitter. Twitter updates you on everything, too. How? You can follow Yahoo! News, CNN and others then they tweet about what's happening in the world right now.

I believe it's not about the followers it's about freely exercising the right to express your feelings and ideas and making new friends. :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a real expression of how you find Twitter as favorite social networking site.

    ReplyDelete