
My uncle is a fan of action movies and every weekend he lets us watch them. The latest one we watched was Expendables. It has an all-star cast: Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Swarzenegger, Mickey Rourke, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Eric Roberts, Terry Crews & Steve Austin. What would you expect from these actors? Of course, a thrilling action movie. This movie basically about a group of mercenaries who heads to South America on a mission to overthrow a dictator. I'm not telling you more because you ought to grab a copy and watch this movie. But don't you think it could've been better if Steven Segal was in the picture? I've watched some of his movies and I salute him. :)
I enjoyed this movie a lot that I that I researched more about it. According to a site, Sylvester Stallone, who is also the producer of this movie, is thinking about doing a sequel to it. He tweeted that he is thinking about some new dangerous places to shoot the movie & is trying to talk Bruce Willis into playing the villain. I really wish there is going to be a sequel. I can't wait for the next one!
No comments:
Post a Comment