Friday, September 17, 2010

Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Lightning Thief


Every Saturday evening, we stay up until 1 or 2 am watching movies. Last week, we watched Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Lightning Thief. This movie is based from a book by Rick Riordan. I haven't read it yet but seeing the movie, I'll probably do. I just don't have that much free time these days. Anyway, this movie is something like Harry Potter. So, if you loved Harry Potter, you're sure to love this movie, too. The cast is nothing but perfect. Alexandra Daddario who plays Annabeth is really gorgeous. The first time I saw her, I was like, "Oh my." Same goes for Logan Lerman. He looks really cute, don't you think?

Some people says the movie was kind of different from what the book says, though. Nevertheless, you should watch it, if you haven't yet. I know most people have seen it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment