Monday, September 6, 2010

A Little Change



I'm not good at any sport probably because my parents, uncles & aunts especially my grandparents are too protective of us or maybe I just don't have anyone to play with. I'm always stuck at home, you see. Although, I go to my mom's hometown to visit my grandparents every weekend. In my age, I don't know how to ride a bike and play volleyball. I know how to play badminton but not good enough.

Last weekend when I visited my hometown, my uncle brought me to a firing range. I believe it was a contest. It was so exhilarating to watch that I wanted to try it but I was not permitted to. On Sunday, I went to a motocross event. I felt he same excitement but I didn't want to learn it this time. It's scary watching the motorcycles fly up and land. Some even had accidents. It's scary but awesome to watch.

After watching all those events, I got myself thinking about sports. I'm worst at it and I told myself I'd do something about it. I have to learn a sport and focus on it so I may also have that urge to go out do something physical. I always read and open the Net. It's time to make a little change.

No comments:

Post a Comment