6 hours ago, my Christmas holiday officially started. But before that, I had to go through a strenuous and head-cracking week. There were so many mastery tests to study for, requirements to pass not to mention the exams. So many things to do in just a week. Oh, how I longed for this day to come. I'm problem free at last, at least for 2 weeks.
Since the holiday is just for 2 weeks, I figured I'd make the most out of it. It's almost Christmas and I'm so hyped to rip some Christmas wrappers open. You see, I love suspense. I still haven't opened the gifts my friends gave me today. I'll just open them on the midnight of December 24 so that I'd have something to be excited for. I sometimes get really curious, though. I just want to take a peek but then it'll lose the thrill in it so I'm trying to control myself. I have also started attending the Misa de Gallo at 4:30am since December 16. For the past years, I have not completed the 9 mornings but I'm trying this year. 2 down, 7 more to go. I can do this. I don't normally wake up at 4 in the morning and take a shower but I started to do it since Wednesday. I'd like to catch up on my reading, too. It's been 2 weeks since I had finished a book. I'll also spend a lot of time practising piano. I'll savour every moment of my freedom from school work. I have to sleep a lot since I have big eye-bags from staying up until 11pm studying. I'll stay away from stress for awhile. I need some time to relax after that Math exam that was about to cause the explosion of my brain. I wonder, where was I when God granted the talent for Math? Depressing. Life is totally unfair. I'm trying not to think about that now since I know that when I come back from the holidays, scores will be given out. Not to mention another suspense-filled Report-Card Day. Who loves them? Definitely NOT me.
There I go again with my pointless complaints. Not that it would change a thing. Life is still unfair no matter how you nag. Disheartening. Like I said I'm just going to make the most out of my 2-week vacation.
Advance Merry Christmas to you!
Hakuna Matata!
What a wonderful phrase!
Hakuna Matata!
Ain't no passing craze!
It means no worries,
for the rest of your days!
It's our problem-free philosophy!
Hakuna Matata!
It's our problem-free philosophy!
Hakuna Matata!


No comments:
Post a Comment