Friday, December 10, 2010

Jesselle is influential.

At the beginning of the 3rd Quarter Ms. Pasaporte, our adviser, decided to change our seat plan. I landed next to Jesselle Laserna. Studious as she is, I slowly got influenced. Usually, I talk during classes but when I transferred next to her, talking became minimal. Although, we laugh about things sometimes. When we have homework and she has free time, she usually does it ahead of time. Then one day, I just found myself doing our homework in CAF 2 days before the deadline. It's really uncommon for me to do that. I cram a lot, you see. I began to make progress in developing my study habits. Yesterday, I completed the whole lesson guide Mrs. Bernadas gave us for Social Studies. Jesselle is really good in Math and I suck at it. When there is this equation that's really hard and I don't know what to do, I ask for her or Yzabel's help. When I looked at my notebook a while ago, I realized that compared to my previous seat works, I improved. This morning, I volunteered to solve a problem on the board ( I rarely do this because like I said, I suck at Math) and I managed to figure out how to answer the problems on my own. I'm really proud of myself and I'm thankful for Jesselle, too.

My oh-so-influential seat mate,
        
Thank you for being an example I can follow. I might be such a pain sometimes for asking too much questions especially in Math where I suck so much. Pardon my slowness, please. You are an inspiration because you can balance fun and responsibility. I am also grateful for temporarily erasing 'crammer' on my forehead. I'll try to keep it that way. :) 

                                                                                        Love lots, 
                                                                                                    KEA Pallon :) 




Do you want to have a seat mate like mine? :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment