Friday, December 17, 2010

One Thing I Can Never Live Without.



I cannot live without my iPod. Even if it's a bit out-dated already. All  the glory is now given to the iTouch. I want to have one of those, too but it's so expensive. Besides, I still have an iPod that I can listen to no matter where I go. It was given as a gift from my aunt in the States.

The main purpose of my iPod is to keep me entertained when I go on long trips. I usually go to the farm during weekends so it is used a lot. I don't like just sitting on the vehicle doing nothing. I would want to read in the car but then my mother would  scold me since it would ruin my eyesight. So, when my tita gave it to me, I was so happy. I also use my iPod to drown all the noise. I get distracted with my reading when there is noise. I could not understand what I'm reading when there is so much noise. I have also developed love for music since I got piano lessons, I listen to music everyday. Sometimes, I get lazy to open the computer or get the radio so my iPod saves the day again.

No comments:

Post a Comment